Rental Terms Alpha Rent a Car
- Minimum age limit: 25 years old.
- Maximum age limit: 70 years old.
- Driver’s license: A valid drive’s license held for at least two years is required.
- The insurance does not cover the following:
- Damage to the underside of the vehicle and the tires which has been caused by driving on non paved roads.
- Damages caused as a result of alcohol or drug consumption by the driver.
- Damages caused by persons not mentioned in the rental agreement.
- The customers are made responsible for any Kind of violation of traffic laws during the period of their rental agreement. In case the drivers are fined due to unlawful driving they will be informed to their address.
- In case of an accident or any other incident the renter is responsible immediately to follow the insurance procedures as set out below:
- To call the police.
- Obtain names and addresses of eye witnesses.
- Do not acknowledge third party claims.
- Contact with Alpha rent a car immediately by phone.
- Obtain all relevant information from the third party or parties.
- Complete and sign an accident report.
- It is not allowed to transfer with you any illegal immigrant
- If the Renter wishes to prolong the rental period he has to contact with Alpha rent a car to obtain permission for the additional rental period.
- Transport of the rental car to the islands is only allowed if Alpha rent a car has given the written permission.
- You can not drive any Rental car from Alpha rent a car outside Greek borders.
- Delivery and collection in the airport or at our offices from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00. Saturday 09:00 – 10:00. Except Sundays and official Greeks days off. Extra charge € 15,00. From N.Marmaras Chalkidiki Monday to Sunday 08:00 – 14:00 and 18:00 – 23:00
- Jurisdiction: Any and all disputes which may arise between Alpha rent a car and Renter will be settled before the Competent of courts of Thessaloniki.